Automatic Doors - Automated Sliding Doors, Revolving Doors, Swinging Doors, Balanced Doors & Telescopic Doors
Automatic doors are a standard feature on many different types of buildings; they are becoming increasingly popular and require the highest standards of safety and installation.
SBG Contracts designs automated entrances, making it easy for pedestrians and wheelchair users to enter and exit your premises. Every installation is designed to comply with BS Standards to make it as safe as possible, whether automatic shop doors, swipe card door entry systems, bi-folding doors or automatic doors for the disabled.
Get the profiles right, team them with good looking, energy efficient glass and
a fitting team who know what they are doing and you have a winning formula!
At SBG Contracts
we believe we've got it exactly right
. We offer a variety of styles to suit every type of property with different frame colours, glazing and opening options.
If you are interested in finding out more about Automatic Doors and Access Control please contact us today.
Our 'Automatic Doors & Access For All' package offers:
- BS7036:1996 ‘Safety at Powered Doors’ compliance
- Installation programming to agreed timescales
- Site Survey and Drawing proposals
- Liaison with Planning, Fire, Police and Traffic authorities
- Liaison with site staff to include key/alarm handover
- Out of hours installation by ADSA certified ‘Authorised Automatic Door Technicians’
- On-site auto door training and handover
- Over 40 years combined Automatic door experience in our core team
- Professional Project Management
- Full Maintenance Programme
- Nationwide Network of certified Automatic door (ADSA) engineers
- Robust and quality equipment
- Customised solutions
- Access control integration
- Leasing option – including full service contract
- Technical drawings on request
- Swing, Sliding, Bi-parting, Folding, Revolving, Telescopic automatic doors
- Replacement doors and shop front alterations
- Finger guarding
- Door furniture and lock upgrades
- A range of activation devices, Bollards, Barriers and Posts
- ‘Touch Switch ‘ operation
- Remote or Automatic switching systems
- Free swing conversions
- Replacement Laminated Glazing for Regulation 14 compliance
- Annual Maintenance by ADSA ‘Authorised Automatic Door Technicians’
- Ramps and lobby/reception alterations
- Speech enhancement systems
- Induction loop systems
- Door and shop front alterations